Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Six Things That Make You Happy

Hello beautiful people! :)

I was just recently tagged by Lee Beth, because I obviously make her feel happy. (and this makes me very happy!) Now, I must list six things that make me happy, and tag people whose blogs also make me happy. This is exciting! Let's get started.

1. My Family. I have a very, very strange family. Yet, we are all so similar. Creative, crazy, beautiful personalities.
2. Dollface. Our 2 year anniversary is coming up. It makes me happy that I could love someone for that long, and that someone could love me for that long. Plus, we're just silly together. Can't get any better than that.
3. My friends. I wouldn't be anywhere without my friends. If there is something crazy I want to do that Dollface isn't that into, I call up Kae. If I want to talk serious talk, I call up Rae. And I have so many friends, between them, and my Women Chorus family.
4. Music. It makes up a big part of my soul. I am very involved into chorus, theatre, and Thespians at school. I sing all the time, I listen to music all the time. It's amazing.
5. Traveling. I love seeing different things. I love the ocean, yet I love the climate and history of New Jersey. I love seeing all these things, but still getting to come home to my normal life at the end of it all.
6. Creativity. Of course, this is the one thing that always makes me happy. I love crafts. I love art. I love being creative. This is one thing that no one could EVER take away from me. Being creative makes me... Me! And keeps me happy.

Hurrah! Now, for the people who make me mucha happy. Go on and spread the happiness, and also stay beautiful!

[I am going in alphabetical order of the blog's url. So, don't feel discriminated if you aren't the first on the list. Just wanted to throw that out there, I don't like people's feelings being hurt. :)]

Katie @ Color Me Katie
Julie @ Joy's Hope
Call Me Kate @ Show My Face
Ebony @ Sizzling Productions
Tabatha @ Tabulous
Chris @ The MiniFridge and the Microwave

Call that irony, but that's six people! :)

I will be letting all the tagged victims know through email... Because that's how I roll.

Stay beautiful,
Moxie <3

5 comments:

Chris said...

Aww, thanks, Moxie! Wait, am I tagged now? Still kinda new to the blogging side of things. I have to check out the other five now. I actually didn't have an e-mail up...maybe I should get that organized.

-Chris
The MiniFridge and Microwave

Moxie said...

Yes my friend, you are tagged. :)

I love responding to comments via email, and also if there is a taggy thingy in play, I love to email said tagged victim and let them know. Hehe.

I don't know why I prefer emailing over commenting on something like that, but that's the way I am. :)

Have fun!

Ahahgshene said...

i love art and music. well music is in the category of art but i think my favorite is music! lol. it's so relaxing! i can't imagine having to lose my hearing... i think i would just go crazy without music!

i love your choices!

Luna said...

music and creativity are great. they make me happy too.

Moxie said...

@Magic City College Girl: I can't imagine life without music, and I can't imagine life without my big craft pile in the corner of my room (although I wish I was more organzied and I could just call this a crafting corner and not a pile).