Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Painted Creations are BACK!

Remember the skull and monkey that Kae and I painted at the pottery place?

Well, my mother picked them up, and they look gorgeous!

Even the skull, which had a bit of a mishap last Tuesday, turned out to be in better shape than I thought it was.

In fact, I think there is no need to cut out a hole to make a planter. It's nothing a flower or something can't cover.

So here we go, pictures!!

Photobucket
Kae's Monkey. "Ooh, eee, ooh, ah, ah. Ting, tang, walla walla bing bang!" :)


Photobucket
My very girlie skull...


Photobucket
And this is the hole in it's head. Not that bad, really. I expected way worse.

Now, what do you think I should do to cover up my skull's boo boo? :)

3 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

I'll admit the monkey looked kinda dull to me before firing but it looks amazing now!

I say put a bandaid on the skull. A Hello Kitty bandaid. What could be girlier?

Ebony said...

these look fabulous! they are so polished looking. sorry i don't have any artistic suggestions for you...

Ahahgshene said...

OMG OMG!!! SUPER KAWAII!! (cute in japanese). anyway, i love both of them now ! i don't know which one looks the best ! O_O