Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm going to the Beach

Yeah, I'm kind of leaving you guys again. I'm leaving for the beach on Monday.

Now promise not to kill me when I tell you this: I'm going for two weeks. Seriously now, drop the knives. I promise, if I could take you all with me I would. Don't get jealous. :)

Anyway, like I said when I left for New Jersey, I don't know what the circumstances will be for internet connection down there. If I can get on the internet, then I will be either posting crafts that I make down there or tutorials on some of the crafts that are already on this blog. Chances are, some of both.

I'll still be posting for the next few days, so don't worry (I mean I have to post tomorrow, it's Six Word Saturday!!).

Stay beautiful!
Moxie

4 comments:

Ebony said...

have fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the beach!!!! Hope you have tons of fun!

Luna said...

have fun. i love the beach too. i live near it but never have time to go. oh well. maybe on my next day off i can.

Moxie said...

@Magic City College Girl- I've never been to your beach, and I don't believe I'll ever go. Not only is it like a million miles from where I live in Florida, but my father bans me from ever going there. Hehe.

I'll never live to see Miami. XD